Monday, January 10, 2011

When you were a child did you ever think about what things would be like when you grew up? I saw anything and everything to be possible no matter how ridiculously far fetched it sounded to those older than I was.When I was a child I thought a lot about what it would be like to be and adult. I used to think
When I grow up to be big me
Imma explore the world
and all of it's possibilities.
I'll be flying to England to have lunch with the Queen
I'll conquer my dreams
and vacation on the sea.
To you these may sound like the immature thoughts of a child. Dreams that could never come true because they'll forget about it and never follow through. I guess the belief that nothing is impossible for me to achieve is just one that has followed me throughout my life. Because of this I have been able to actually accomplish some of my big idea dreams. And it helps me to strive to take my big ideas a step further. I'm big me now so it's time that I do big things.

No comments:

Post a Comment